2017 could be a very good year for repair. More US states than ever are proposing Right to Repair legislation this year. So far, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New York, Nebraska, Kansas, and Wyoming have all introduced versions of the pro-repair bill in their legislatures—and more states could follow suit. If passed, the laws would make it easier for consumers and independently-owned repair shops to fix far more products.
- My ESP Devices April 23, 2023
- Making a Practice Amplifier May 21, 2022
- What have we been up to? Wet-collodion process photography! January 22, 2019
- Prince Rupert’s Drop April 27, 2017
- TENNESSEE TEACHER CRACKS ADOBE’S SEMAPHORE CODE March 22, 2017
- Mike Wall on Latest Project
Global Space Balloon Challenge