The secret code transmitted by the San Jose Semaphore has had mathematicians and puzzle fans stumped for over four-and-a-half years, but Jimmy Waters, a high school math teacher from Knoxville, Tennessee, just solved the mystery. The SJ Semaphore’s hidden message was one of the most famous broadcasts of all time — Neil Armstrong’s first words as he walked on the moon.
- My ESP Devices April 23, 2023
- Making a Practice Amplifier May 21, 2022
- What have we been up to? Wet-collodion process photography! January 22, 2019
- Prince Rupert’s Drop April 27, 2017
- TENNESSEE TEACHER CRACKS ADOBE’S SEMAPHORE CODE March 22, 2017
Global Space Balloon Challenge